Panera Garden Vegetable Soup - i looked the materials on Panera’s website up then attempted to adjust it to create it simpler and more affordable. The last solution was healthful and tasty, and my partner presented it two-thumbs up.
Under, you’ll get the instructions to get ready the components for that freezer, however, that action can simply skip and include everything directly to your crock pot. I just like having everything diced and all set to go.
If your residence is filled with meat-lovers, I would suggest incorporating a pound of meat to the soup. Grilled meatballs or natural ground meat will be beautiful.
The remaining item was too bitter from your tomatoes, although I didn’t include any glucose after I first made this soup. Until it endured more balanced, I added small items of honey and brown sugar. Plenty of greens having a small amount of sweetener Is Just A-alright with me.
Crock pot Vegetarian Garden Vegetable Soup with Pesto (Panera Copycat)
Produces: 6 servings
• Two cans of diced tomatoes (14.5oz each), undrained
• 1 zucchini
• One/ finishes, 2lb new beans chopped and stop
• 2.5oz new baby oatmeal (about three huge handfuls)
• One small red bell pepper, diced
• 1/4-1/2 cup pearled barley (not quick cooking)
• Four cloves garlic, minced
• Two tablespoons honey
• One tablespoon brown sugar
• Two tablespoons Italian seasonings
• One bay leaf
• 4 cups vegetable broth *not needed until evening of cooking
• Six tablespoons pesto (store-bought homemade or) *not required until time of cooking
1. Include all materials to your crock pot (except pesto).
2. Prepare on “low” setting for 8 hours or until vegetables are smooth.
4. Spoon into dishes and top.
To Freeze and Make Later
1. Name a gallon-sized plastic freezer case using the label of the recipe, use-by date (3 months from the prep day), and cooking instructions.
2. Except for pesto and broth, add all components for your freezer case.
3. Remove just as much air as possible, seal, and freeze for approximately 90 days.
4. When prepared to consume, thaw overnight in the refrigerator or day in the water.
5. Add to crock pot with broth and make for 8 hours on “low.”
6. Remove spoon and bay leaf into plates with pesto.
Assist with fresh bread. YUM.
Considered or questions? Please leave as I can a review under, and I’ll reply as soon. I’d like to hear from you.